We are very excited to offer a Ticket Checker function within the PlayOn mobile app. Now you can check your tickets for winners at your convenience by downloading the PlayOn mobile app.
How do you search resumes on dice?
How can I search and import resumes from Dice?
- Select the “quick links” menu in the upper right hand corner.
- Select “Advanced Search”
- Click on the Dice tab.
- Select the job board account and click “Enable Session”
- Enter search criteria and hit “Search”
- Select the applicant resumes you want to download.
How do I create a job alert in dice?
Sign into your Dice account, click your name in the header menu, and select Alerts. The IntelliSearch Alert will always display at the top of the list. Click the toggle to slide it from OFF to ON. Any updates you make to your profile will automatically improve the relevance of these job alerts.
How do you do a Boolean search on dice?
Enter the keywords you need and select one of three options: Match All Words, Match Any Words, or Boolean. Skills listed in the Keywords field will be highlighted in yellow on the candidates’ profile and resume, allowing you to scan quickly for matches. Match all words – Same as using AND between each of the words.
How much is Dice resume search?
TalentSearch pricing starts at $6000.00 per user, per year. They do not have a free version. TalentSearch does not offer a free trial.
How much does a dice subscription cost?
Dice’s job posting prices start at $395.00 for a single job post, whereas TechFetch offers annual subscriptions to global employers that range from $1,799.00 to $2,499.00.
Where can I find free resumes?
What are the best free resume search sites?
- Job Spider.
- AngelList .
What is a job alert?
A job alert is a system that notifies you when there are new job openings related to your interests. It often notifies you with an email digest that includes a list of new job openings. … You can customize job alerts in a number of different ways based on what type of job you’re looking for.
What’s a Boolean search?
Boolean searching is built on a method of symbolic logic developed by George Boole, a 19th century English mathematician. Boolean searches allow you to combine words and phrases using the words AND, OR, NOT (known as Boolean operators) to limit, broaden, or define your search.
How do you find candidates in dice?
Search Agents: Step by Step
- Log into Dice.
- Select “Post Jobs & Find Candidates” from the top menu and click “Search”
- Enter your search criteria and click the “Search Candidates” button.
- On the upper right side of the Search Results page, click the “Save Search” button.
How do I post my resume on Dice?
How do I upload or change my resume?
- Sign into your Dice account, click your name in the header menu, and select Profile.
- In the ABOUT YOU section, under Resume, select Upload New or Add Resume.